cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT email through Outlook on Android

Go to solution

Hiya, I'm having issues logging back into my BT email using Outlook on my Samsung Android mobile phone. All was working fine until BT told me i had an issue that needing fixing. As a result I changed my password. This now works on Webmail, my company IPad and on my PC, however my phone is having a proper "computer says no" moment. All I get is "please check your email and password and try again". Please help.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT email through Outlook on Android

Go to solution

Never mind, all sorted. It would appear that it is not possible to simply change your password in Outlook on Android. You have to delete the account entirely, re-boot (not sure if this is needed but i did it anyway) and re-create the account. All works fine now.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Outlook on Android is not the best of mail apps. Have a look at Blue Mail.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Works fine when all is good. It's only when I have password issues that it's a pain. But I will bear in mind when i next have these issues. Thanks.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Keep an eye on your phone's storage space. Don't know whether it has been fixed now, but there were problems with Outlook taking up vast quantity of storage space despite mail only taking up a small proportion.

0 Ratings