cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT not deleting Deleted emails from Outlook 2007 - when Outlook 2007 is closed.

Go to solution

@PatriciaW what happens when you purge the account in Outlook 2007.

Definitely agree with @VeteranISPUser regards age and vulnerability of Outlook2007.

Give the free EmClient a whirl if you don't want to upgrade Office. https://www.emclient.com/

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Re: BT not deleting Deleted emails from Outlook 2007 - when Outlook 2007 is closed.

Go to solution

Thanks. I'll either do that or buy another versi9on of Office. I'll need to when Windows 10 support finishes anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

I think I'm going to upgrade Office. Does anyone know if I go to Office 365(or whatever it's called now) will I still be able to view letters written years ago on Office 2007.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Before forking out for a new version of MS Office, give the free Libre Office a try. Documents written in old versions of Office can be read. It doesn't have a mail client but EmClient works just fine.

https://www.libreoffice.org/

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks. I'll do that.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

@PatriciaWwrote:

I think I'm going to upgrade Office. Does anyone know if I go to Office 365(or whatever it's called now) will I still be able to view letters written years ago on Office 2007.

Hi @PatriciaW   It is called Microsoft 365 and yes it will open/edit documents from the last century, right back to the very first office documents 😀