cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 19

Bt Email font changes

Go to solution

Why all of a sudden is BT now using Times New Roman for some of its email text on each folders page? It's so much harder to read. I notice it's also being used in other areas to...!

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19

Any ideas why the font on my emails should have changed overnight?  All suggestions welcome.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Re: Bt Email font changes

Go to solution

I have the same, how frustrating. I have visual difficulties and this new font is not easy on my eyes. Did you manage to work out how to change it back?

Message 4 of 19

Font change

Go to solution

Why has many of displayed fonts changed to Times New Roman? Can I re-set this?

Message 5 of 19

Re: Font change

Go to solution

I have the same problem and cannot find any way to change it.

I guess its just another feature of the new emai system designed to drive customers away from BT webmail.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Re: Emails

Go to solution

So it's not just me then!  It does look terrible in my inbox, and I can't see anything obvious to change it back 😞

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

Re: Bt Email font changes

Go to solution

Yes, totally agree; Times Roman - a serif font - is totally unacceptable, and presumably unnecessary?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution
At least I'm not alone! I can't find a way to change it back either!
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

If you look at the web site in general as well as these forums, you'll see it's been applied globally. I can only guess that the primary school computer club that BT seem have commissioned as webmasters are experimenting again...

Message 10 of 19

Changing the display font on the email web interface

Go to solution

The font on my email web interface seems to have changed to a serif font.  How do I change it back to a non-serif font such as Arial?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings