cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt mail and app

Gradually over the last few weeks I have lost all functionality for my e mail and the app. 

log in fails every time on the app and I have been told to change passwords numerous times only to find although successfully changed it never works next time.  

despite several reinstalls nothing changes but now log in is greyed out so can do nothing.   On different devices the first attempt is met with  locked too many attempts even though it may be a day or two since attempts to log in on any device. 

BASICALLY I am no longer able to access bt email. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt mail and app

As has been pointed out to you previously there is no obligation to use the BTMail app or indeed BTMail for your email service and given the number of problems you have experienced with your email I am surprised that you have not taken that advice and set up a gmail account.

At the very least you should try using a different email app instead of the BT Mail app to see if that resolves some if not all of your problems.

Message 3 of 7

Thank you and I do have other accounts however as a very long standing paying customer of BT Should I not have part of the service I pay for working?

If you are speaking for BT then your admissions are proof of a long standing problem which should have been rectified or discounted many years ago therefore acting on your response I will contact BT for several years compensation as per your statement Of knowing there is a problem still unresolved. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@LadyLouisa wrote:

Thank you and I do have other accounts however as a very long standing paying customer of BT Should I not have part of the service I pay for working?

If you are speaking for BT then your admissions are proof of a long standing problem which should have been rectified or discounted many years ago therefore acting on your response I will contact BT for several years compensation as per your statement Of knowing there is a problem still unresolved. 

I am not nor have I ever been an employee of BT and I do not speak for BT. I am a customer just like you who can read your previous posts on this forum about your email problems. 

You are correct that you should get an email service that works but as your email does not and you are apparently not even prepared to try a different email app to see if that is the problem then I will happily bow out of this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Please read my thread I have numerous other accounts including g mail which all work without any trouble. Why so aggressive to me?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I am not being aggressive to you.

I was responding to what you posted asking about "If you are speaking for BT then your admissions are proof of a long standing problem which should have been rectified or discounted many years ago therefore acting on your response I will contact BT for several years compensation as per your statement Of knowing there is a problem still unresolved".  

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @LadyLouisa,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems using your BT Email. Are you able to log in to your email using the link https://www.bt.com/email? 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings