cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't recieve emails from a certain email address (BT says its spam and won't deliver to me!)

Go to solution

I work as a freelancer and use my BT email for work, my customer is now unable to send me emails after 10 years - keeps getting the message in Outlook 365 - btinternet.com suspects your message is spam and rejected it. I have added him to the safe senders list/including his domain etc but still no joy. He has also said he can't send to other BT email addresses. Any ideas on how to resolve? Truly grateful! Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't recieve emails from a certain email address (BT says its spam and won't deliver to me!)

Go to solution

If you are a business user you should post on the BT Business Forum

Home - BT Business Community

If this is happening to other BT email address that your client is sending to it would appear to be that BT perceive there to be problem with his email address/domain.

Your client will need ensure that he is complying with the following link and to contact the BT Postmaster and request that his email address be white listed.

BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email | BT Help

Message 3 of 5

Re: Can't recieve emails from a certain email address (BT says its spam and won't deliver to me!)

Go to solution

Thanks for the update, all resolved, I went into my BT account online and added as safe sender this way plus as a rule:)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Glad you have sorted it. I wrongly assumed you had already added the email address and domain to your BT safe senders list as per your first message otherwise that would have been the first thing I would have suggested that you do.

I would suggest that you advise your client to get his other BT email address users to do the same as well as ensuring that he is complying with the link I posted.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you:)

0 Ratings