cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cannot access emails on either of our two accounts for the passed week.

For some reason we can only access our emails on a laptop!  On our four family mobile phones, over the past week when we log onto our emails we are getting a message saying  "NETWORK CONNECTION is not available. Please switch on your WiFi or Mobile Data".  Our WiFi is working perfectly as if it wasn't we wouldn't receive emails on our laptop or TV services running off the WiFi!  Our BT internet has worked perfectly for the last 10 years or so, what on earth is happening, can anyone help please.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot access emails on either of our two accounts for the passed week.

Are you a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email account through a BT Premium email account?

Can you access your email using 4g/5g on your mobile phones?

Are you using a web browser on your laptop or are you using an email client/app?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your kind reply. In answer.
I am using 4g on my mobiles phones and I am trying to access my emails on the Laptop using the BT client app.
I can receive and open emails on the laptop. But just since the past week CAN receive emails on the mobiles but cannot open them, message reads Internet Connection is not available. Please switch on your WiFi or mobile data.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You have not said if you are a BT Broadband customer etc but I will assume you are.

Can you try downloading and using a different email app such as Bluemail or the phones own email app to see if that works and if so it would point to a problem with the BTMail app.

The email apps generally set them selves up but if you do require the settings they are in this link.

BT Email server settings | BT Help

0 Ratings