cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Code: TS-0003

Based in US but had my btinternet.com email for well over 25 years

Can't now get passed TS-0003 code notification regardless of whether VPN is on or off; cookies & cache disabled or cleared and different browsers

Missing some important EMs now for past 2 weeks and desperately need access. Wife can still access her account from our UK home but I've no further ideas on how to make progress on my EM

Please help

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Code: TS-0003

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the response although my wife (who is UK based) can't even access the account from our UK home. I'd like to be able retrieve EMs for past the few weeks and redirect them if I'm not able to use this with my international travel schedule.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@davidrobertaitken 

Is it the same error when accessing it from your UK home broadband connection?

Assuming you're also still with BT for broadband and therefore not restricted to use just webmail but can use IMAP with a email client such as apple mail, thunderbird ect...

https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/manual-settings/setting-up-your-email

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Not with BT broadband any longer but we pay / pay to keep the email addresses. Can't access them from UK home regardless.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @davidrobertaitken and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the TS-0003 error message. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I've dropped you a private message so you can send over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings