cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

E-mail log in via phone

Hi, I am unable to log in to my e-mail on either of my phones. I have a Digi mobile sim and an 02 sim, but cannot log into my e-mails on either phone when I am in Spain. Is there an issue with E-mail log in via data on phones? I don't have problems with logging in via my computer. When I try to log in on my data / phone, I get the error code TS-0003. Does anyone know what this issue is? It is frustrating for sure! 😞

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: E-mail log in via phone

Presumably you are using an email client/app to check your email on your phone?

Are you using a VPN on your phone. If so try turning it off to see if that works.

Have you tried using a web browser and logging in direct to the email account.

Try using this link.

BTMail 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi, thank you for responding. No, the issue is only with my 2 phones - where I am logging in with data (rather than via wifi at home) no VPN, and yes, I have tried going to web browser and logging in  from scratch. The e-mails is usually synched to my phone, but I cannot access it via data any longer 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Are you able to browse the Internet with your phone?

It may be that the mobile phone company whose connection you are using has issued you with an IP address that is blacklisted for some reason.

Try turning your phone off for about 30 minutes then reconnect to see if it issues you with a new IP address that will allow a connection with the BT servers.

If that does not work are you able to access your email if you use a wifi connection?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hola, thank you, phone now switched off and will wait 30 minutes to check it out. I can confirm that I have no problems with accessing via Wifi,  or browsing on the internet on Wifi, it is just when I have to use data that I get the issue. I also think that the service provider I am using has been blacklisted by BT for some reason, but if switching off phone for 30 mins works, I will let you know - and thank you for the helpful responses 🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Sadly, the switch off didn’t work, so thinking mobile provider is blocked… but I can still message on this - or can I ? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Texting uses a different system from email. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Its not clear, can you confirm that you can browse the Internet on your phone when using the phone's Data not wifi.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Yes, I confirm that I can browse the internet via my data, just cannot log in to BT.com to check e-mails on data.... error message TS-0003 is all that comes up when I try to log in to e-mails.  

0 Ratings