cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Email Access Denied

Go to solution

Hi,

@DanielS  appeared in a thread titled "Email Access" to be able to help @caz270 to access their email account.

I have a Btconnect.com email account and my password no longer works. This is a recent event and I have since spent many happy hours on the phone to India.  I was sent a temporary password to allow me to log in to BT.com and change my details on that account, which I did, but I still cannot access my email via MS 365 Sign-in.

This email address has been with me for 20+ years, and is embedded in many practical aspects of my life.  Losing access to it is extremely disruptive.

Can anyone help please ?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Email Access Denied

Go to solution

This is the BT residential forum, you need to post on the business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Email Access Denied

Go to solution
Ok. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Re: Email access

Go to solution
Email Access Denied

Hi @DanielS .

In this thread you appeared to be able to help @caz270 to access their email account.

I was unable to migrate my account on BT.com, as I didn't have the account number.  I do now, but the migration option appears inoperative.  I am very stuck.

I have a Btconnect.com email account and my password no longer works. This is a recent event and I have since spent many happy hours on the phone to India.  I was sent a temporary password to allow me to log in to BT.com and change my details on that account, which I did, but I still cannot access my email via MS 365 Sign-in.

This email address has been with me for 20+ years, and is embedded in many practical aspects of my life.  Losing access to it is extremely disruptive.

Can anyone help please ?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

As posted on your own thread, this is the residential forum. No-one here can help with a business email address. You need to post on the business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Apologies.  I thought I had.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
0 Ratings