cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Email Inbox Error

Go to solution

I've been unable to log into my inbox for one of my email accounts all day - I have checked in case it has been hacked but I am unable to see any issues and I have changed passwords. I can access all other folders except the Inbox where it comes up with unexpected error.

Any help to resolve this would be great, thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email Inbox Error

Go to solution

Are you using a web browser to log onto your email account or are you using an email client/ app.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I’ve been using web browser and my iPhone but it’s not working on either.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Is the Inbox visible when you log on to your email account using a web browser?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

This is the screen I am getting when I click on Inbox.

DanielS_0-1638875746121.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I doubt that any forum members will be able to resolve the problem for you so I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @andrea269,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to access your email. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Good morning @andrea269,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me yesterday.

I've had word back from our developers who have confirmed that they'ved fixed the issue with your Inbox. I am sorry that this happened.

Can you reply back and let me know that it's working for you, please? Also, do you need any other help at all or are you happy to close your case? 🙂

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings