cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Email Verification not working

I set up an account using an email forwarding address on my domain hosted by my email service provider IONOS UK.

I did not receive a verification email.

I then set up an account using a Gmail address and received a verification email. The account I am using now. I changed the email to the forwarding email used previously. No verification email sent.

Catch 22.  Set up an account but get no verification and no way to report a problem.  What's going on? Can someone please explain.  I do not want to use Gmail communication and yet another email service.

I have too many already, it's never been a problem anywhere else and if rejected I always get a response, e.g. when I use a company name in the email address, in this case I used BT but no response and no verification email.

Furthermore, I would like an explanation why the community does not accept my domain or forwarding email addresses if somebody can provide one.

Thanks

John Gallagher

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email Verification not working

@gally35 wrote:

I set up an account using an email forwarding address on my domain hosted by my email service provider IONOS UK. Set up an account where and what type of account?

I did not receive a verification email. Verification from where?

I then set up an account using a Gmail address and received a verification email. The account I am using now. I changed the email to the forwarding email used previously. No verification email sent.

Catch 22.  Set up an account but get no verification and no way to report a problem.  As above, set up an account where? What's going on? Can someone please explain.  I do not want to use Gmail communication and yet another email service.

I have too many already, it's never been a problem anywhere else and if rejected I always get a response, e.g. when I use a company name in the email address, in this case I used BT but no response and no verification email.

Furthermore, I would like an explanation why the community does not accept my domain or forwarding email addresses if somebody can provide one.

Thanks

John Gallagher

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Email Verification not working

I set up an account on this BT community forum. The forum sends the verification email to the registered address, but in this case no email; received at the registered address.
0 Ratings