cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 21

Re: Email error on using WebMail on Android??

Go to solution

mmm... wonder why BT thinks that. and how do I stop them thinking that...

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution

Hey, guess what?? I'm in!!!

Instead of, "xxx@talk21.com", I used the root variation of email address, "xxx.t21@btinternet.com"

Why does BT make everything so mysterious. Thanks for all the input anyway, much appreciated...

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

I have just noticed there is a "BT Email" app on the google play store (Yes, I know I'm awfully late to the party!)

Is this a proper email client, i.e. will it insist on downloading my full email history, or, can it be set up just to access emails from today?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

It is just a normal mail client except it is about as dire as the web interface. As mentioned multiple times by myself and @gg30340  Blue Mail is the way to go.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

@licquoricewrote:

It is just a normal mail client except it is about as dire as the web interface. As mentioned multiple times by myself and @gg30340  Blue Mail is the way to go.

LOL, really, a BT product that is dire? Surely not 😂

Thanks anyway, as I have stated, I have no desire whatsoever for an email client on my phone taking up a couple of Gb storage, WebMail is totally adequate, as long as it works (On my laptop, a couple of Gb is negligible...)

Thanks for the info.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

Did you look at the link I posted yesterday? You can limit the offline storage to as many days worth as you require.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

I actually think I may have missed it in a flurry of responses, will have another look, sounds like it would be worth exploring...

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

Well, that feature does seem to be beneficial and maybe what I'm looking for. However, no amount of googling will show me what the specific options offered are. It seems to be set up with an 'unlimited' default. 

Are you able to let me know what specific options you can select from, like 5 days, or maybe 2 months, or even 3 years? I know I'm way off topic now, apologies... etc?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

1000009309.png

Message 20 of 21

Go to solution

Full disclosure, I haven't used anything other than unlimited.

0 Ratings