cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Email issues .. Cannot login to talk21 since rejoining BT

Go to solution

Since re-joining BT Broadband in December and setting up a new BT ID i have been unable to access my Email account on Talk21 ..it appears that the new ID has corrupted the login Process and now whenever i try to login to email i get the two many attempts message try again in 20 mins.. I really need this sorting guys as i have some important emails that i need to get ..

Thanks all

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email issues .. Cannot login to talk21 since rejoining BT

Go to solution

When did you last access the email account?

Are you using the correct email address format?   xxxx.t21@btinternet.com

Are using the direct email log in?  BTMail 

Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi i logged in to check my emails 1 hour before my new BTid was set up in December .. As soon as it was set up I tried to log in Directly and instead it came up with a mixture of my Normal Login account name but with the new password for the new BT ID.. I have tried all combinations since then even leaving it a week between attempts ... Still no joy i'm afraid
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Good morning @Seaking and welcome back to the community!

I am sorry for the problems you're having logging into your email address.  Well pick up and help get things sorted out for you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac

Many thanks for getting back to me... 

For whatever reason It has now decided to let me login lol

So i have now reset my password again and hopefully there should be no no more problems with it 

Many thanks all for the help 

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Nice one @Seaking

Thanks for posting back to let me know you've managed to log into the mailbox now - that's the main thing 🙂

Feel free to come back on to the community if you should need a hand or have any questions in future!

Take care..

Robbie