cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Email login error screen

Having overcome the login problems of the last few days I've now got a more menacing error screen within a red box, which quotes "The claims exchange 'RESTAPI-AuthenticateUserWithDNP' specified in step '10' returned HTTP error response with Code 'Conflict' and Reason 'Conflict'.

Does anyone know if this is just another problem with the migration to the new platform please?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Email login error screen

I am experiencing the same error message (started this morning and has continued throughout the day 26 March 2024). Most times I can get around it by clearing the cache but unfortunately that can be somewhat hit and miss.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Anyone know if this clears on its own. I cannot login this morning due to the red box The claims exchange 'RESTAPI-AuthenticateUserWithDNP' specified in step '10' returned HTTP error response with Code 'BadRequest' and Reason 'Bad Request'.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Can't help anyone but I too have now got this issue. Was OK half an hour ago.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Bingo - I've got it as well - started this morning BUT only on one of my email accounts.  The other works as normal - at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Both myself and my wife have this problem too this morning.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

I got the same this morning, dont know what it means or what to do, I hope someone can help, I need to access my emails

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Also got the same red box and message this morning, no clue how to resolve

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

I just tried to log in again and it let me this time, so not sure if its fixed or I will get the red box next time, so just keep trying to log in, you may be lucky

0 Ratings