cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Email - outgoing problem

Help if possible please.  Incoming emails work OK.  I cannot send or reply  to emails.  the compose page and the reply page appear but doesnt allow typing.  I have 2 email addresses and this applys to both of them.  Mobiles also have similar problem   Outgoing emails can be typed but come back with a failure notice.  this occurs with both my bt mobile and my wife's bt mobile

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Email - outgoing problem

Are you a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email through a BT Premium email account?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Distinguished Sage. Thank you for your interest and concern.  Yes I am a BT Broadband customer

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Has this problem just started?

Excluding your mobile devices what device are you having the problem on and how are you accessing the email accounts. Is it using a web browser or are you using an email client/app?

If it is with an email client/app which one is it and have your tried using a web browser and logging onto your email accounts using the direct link 

BTMail 

As regards the phones, does it happen when using the mobile network and your home's wifi?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

apologies for delay and do appreciate your help - will replay tomorrow _ thanks Eliot
0 Ratings