cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Emails not reaching destination

Hi there, I am having problems with my mails reaching a work address; they will only reach it intermittently. I know work isn't blocking them. Not sure what else I can do... It is a secure nhs email!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Emails not reaching destination

How are you sending the emails. Is it with an email client/app and if so which one or are you using webmail by using a web browser?

As regards your work not blocking them how do you know that their spam filter is not blocking before they reach your NHS email account? Have you checked with the NHS email team?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi thanks for your reply; both through the iphone app and browser and both not working. my work have checked mimecast portal and nothing is in there. some emails from the btinternet account i receive and some i don't; none more dodgy looking than the others!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Usually when an email is not received it is the receiving email server that is blocking it because the sending server is blacklisted. You could try asking your NHS email team to whitelist your email address.

When you send the email have you checked in the "sent" folder that the email is being recorded as sent and is in the sent folder or does it just "disappear".

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

thanks, it is being marked as sent and doesn't disappear, and it is already marked on list as safe sender

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

To try and work out what is causing the problem can you only use webmail instead of the email client/app or a combination of both to see if webmail sends and is received correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

yes have tried both and both don't work

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I still suspect the problem is at the NHS end however I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @hello1231 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with some of your emails not arriving, we can ask our email team to check the server logs to see if the problem is within our email network. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

thanks!

0 Ratings