cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 2

Emails sent by one of my safe senders to a group of over 100 not reaching my mailbox

Hi I'm having an issue receiving emails to my BT email address when the sender (who is one of my contacts) sends the email to >100 recipients - They are getting an error saying their email can't be delivered to various recipients - all of which are  bt email addresses!

What's going on? My contact has been sending a group email to >100 of us every week for years with no issues, then suddenly in June this year, I stopped receiving her emails - they are not in my spam or junk folders, and she has now discovered that she's getting undeliverable messages from all bt email holders to say there message has blocked by bt as possible spam/junk because of the number of recipients! This is shocking, do BT not know that organisations need to send out emails to many contacts? Why block us even receiving the email, as you block/move lots of my emails from my contacts to my spam folder and I then have to retrieve them from there!

BT's policy on determining what emails I should receive or not receive and what is/isn't spam is causing me great problems - I now don't know if there's other emails I've been sent that I have never received, and don't even know about it!

Please resolve these issues ASAP

Why can we not receive emails when people send them to multiple recipients? This has been happening since June this year. prior to that there were no issues, so what has been changed? I have a vague recollection the same issue occurred a few years ago?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2

Re: Email Limits

Hi I'm having an issue receiving emails to my BT email address when the sender has sent the email to >100 recipients - They are getting an error saying their email can't be delivered to various recipient, and all the ones that they get as undelivered, are bt email addresses - Why can we not receive emails when people send them to multiple recipients? This has been happening since June this year. prior to that there were no issues, so what has been changed? I have a vague recollection the same issue occurred a few years ago?

0 Ratings