cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Emails with attachments

I am having great difficulty sending emails with attachments. I sent 3 to the same person where I entered the address ( which was correct) and none were received and I did not get an undeliverable notification. I also sent one to my daughter who I email frequently but she also did not receive it nor did I receive an undeliverable notification. can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Emails with attachments

Hi @Zimella, sorry you're having trouble sending emails with attachments.

Are emails you're sending without attachments going through ok?

Are you using an email client or are you using webmail to send the emails? www.bt.com/email

Have you tried sending the emails to yourself with an attachment to see if it arrives ok?

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi John,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Firstly I am using webmail. I used to use Window's Live Mail on my old computer but this could not be moved over to my new computer. I have battled with this email set up for awhile, especially setting up contacts and particularly groups. On the whole most emails are getting through but I know of several instances when I have replied to an email it has not been received, again with no Mail Demon to alert me. The email with attachment I sent to my daughter, I did cc to myself. It came to me but not her. Again I did not receive a failure notice. I sent her a WhatsApp message to see if she had received it as it was an important document but she had not. I am at a loss to what to do. 

Cheers

Zimella

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Zimella and thanks for the response.

Is it only random emails that have problems? Do any other emails arrive to our daughter? Is it only emails with attachments?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Only emails with attachments.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Zimella We'll ask our email experts to take a look, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thank you
0 Ratings