cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Hacked Email

Hi There I need assistance!

Roughly 5 days ago I received a text message from BT saying that they had frozen my account as they believed that it had been compromised. I wasn't able to receive or send any emails, which I still can't as of writing this email. I have since updated and changed all of my passwords on various social medias and sites as well as my BT internet password. However, my account is still frozen and I cannot send or receive emails and BT has made no further contact in regards to un freezing my account or next steps. So I turn to the community for an answer.

Many Thanks

Josh

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hacked Email

have you first tried phoning CS 03301234150 for assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

No I haven't however, I dont understand why there isn't a good customer support on here where i can get into a live chat with a member of staff who knows what to do to walk me through it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

This is a customer to customer self help forum. The very small team of BT mods only get involved if normal channels have failed. There is no live chat facility via the forum

0 Ratings