cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Help over 50 spam and vile emails coming every day since the new BT email started.

Would be OK if it was as simple as changing an email address but it isnt. I have had my email address for years and years - I do not want to change it. I have business cards, flyers, websites etc that use this email. BT should be sorting it out - it is clearly obvious that something has changed on thier side.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Re: Help over 50 spam and vile emails coming every day since the new BT email started.

@Flipperty 

You should not be using the BT Residential Mail service for a business.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

It is only a hobby - why ever not?
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

You said business cards, flyers etc. That sounds more like a commercial operation.

Read the BT Residential T&Cs. Business users use btconnect email addresses and use Microsoft365. You will see those quite a lot on commercial vehicles.

You would be better using a public email service like Gmail, which is much better at filtering spam.

As it is, you will just have to put up with the spam, or use an e-mail client which can filter spam out.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

So still no input/comment from BT?

Do they read comments from their users on this forum? 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

@Genes32 wrote:

So still no input/comment from BT?

Do they read comments from their users on this forum? 

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

0 Ratings