cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

How to remove an E-Mail Address whenever I want to reply, or reply all to an E-Mail Message I sent

To whomever it may concern,

I want to be able to reply to an E-Mail Message I already sent to someone, but whenever I either press reply, or reply all to that same E-Mail Message, another E-Mail Message is automatically stored in the To Reply Box, which is this one:

j***********@hotmail.com

How can I have it removed without having to go through the hassle of changing my E-Mail Address? Please assist.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: How to remove an E-Mail Address whenever I want to reply, or reply all to an E-Mail Message I se

You need to remove the email address from your post. It is against forum rules to post email addresses.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Re: How to remove an E-Mail Address whenever I want to reply, or reply all to an E-Mail Message I se

Oh, okay. My fault. How do I go about finding the solution to the issue I am facing?

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

hi @Lightning1 

To help understand can you explain if you are using an email client like Outlook or webmail when you are experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

I am not using those, & I am not responding to any of these E-Mail Addresses, if that is what you mean. It is simply another E-Mail Address that always appears in the To Send Section, whenever I want to send an E-Mail Message to someone.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @Lightning1 

How do you access your email address usually just so I can understand what the process is here?

What device for example are you using to access your email?

Also so I am clear when you go to reply to any email the hotmail address you mentioned replaces the person you are trying to reply to is this correct?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

I access it, using Google Chrome Browser, both by my Cellphone, & my Laptop. No, usually when I want to reply to an E-Mail Message I had already sent to a Company, or a Person, & whether I press either Reply, or Reply All, that E-Mail Address appears, when usually nothing is meant to be there.

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Lightning1 

When you access your email in Google Chrome in the top Right of the screen where you can see your email address click on that and select settings.

In that section click on Mail and then on Accounts.?

On that screen do you only see your BTinternet.com email address usually just your name or is there any other email addresses in there?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Oh, okay. I see only my Name, & no one else’s Name.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Thanks for confirming that @Lightning1

Sorry you're having this problem.  We'll need to take your details to investigate from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings