cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Inbox display

Go to solution

How can I increase the number of emails displayed in my Inbox? There are only six at present.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Inbox display

Go to solution

By "emails displayed in my Inbox" I presume that you mean the list of emails in the Inbox.

Either get a bigger screen or assuming you are using a web browser to view your emails try adjusting the "zoom" size of the webpage in the browsers settings. 

If it is not the above, assuming you have more than six emails in your Inbox you can scroll down the list by selecting the "slider" control at the right hand side prior to the intrusive advert

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for your fast response. I recently left BT but retain two BT (basic) email addresses. These are no longer usable on Mozilla Thunderbird where I have accessed them for several years. I now have to use a browser and BT Email page.

One address displays 33 emails, the other just 6.

I can't see a way of accessing older messages in either case except by using search.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

When you search the Inbox does it bring up the older emails or are you search All folders and if it does find them  does it indicate what folder they are in?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I hadn't actually tried search. It appears to only search the six displayed messages.

My wife's BT email address manages to display a lot more than either of mine!

At the moment I can still receive emails in Thunderbird but not reply. I rather think I need to change to gmail or similar alternatives.

Thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

You stated "I can't see a way of accessing older messages in either case except by using search".  hence my question about search.

When you set up T'bird did you set it up as a POP3 account or an IMAP account. If it was a POP3 account did you set it to save a copy of the emails on the server after downloading. If not the emails would have been deleted from the BT Servers and as such would not be available to view on webmail.

If your wife was also using T'bird it may have been set up as an IMAP account it would have synchronised with webmail  and as such it would show the same as what is on webmail.