cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Missing Emails

I have just noticed a problem. 2 Emails that I know were sent to me on 5th and 8th January have failed to arrive.  they were from the same BT Internet sender. I have checked proof that they were sent. I have checked the Blocked list, the Rules, the Spam folder and the Trash folder. There is nothing there to suggest why this has happened. I have noticed other people have unresolved issues of this kind. I also know personally of someone else who this has happened to recently. Please help.  It is likely to be a widespread problem that users do not notice is happening.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing Emails

As well as checking your "Blocked Senders" list for the email address did you check for the @btinternet.com domain?

Try adding the senders email address to your "Safe Senders" list and ask them to send you a test email.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing Emails

Yes I checked all the blocked email addresses, none contained " Btinternet".

Regarding your second point, the sender of the missing emails sent me an email today, using the same email address,  and there wasn't a problem.  I had done no changes to the settings. The problem seemed to be in the week 5-9th January, when the two he sent were not received. I'm just worried that this is an intermittent fault, and probably to do with the email changes that are currently going on. I checked my browser version and that is in line with the recommended browser version for the new BT Internet email that is apparently in process of replacing the existing one. Ive pasted the screen message from BT in case this (the upgrade mentioned)  is the cause of the problem

Screenshot BT Changing.png 

0 Ratings