cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Inbox, unread message. So I check the box to the LHS and it always changes the status to read.

Inbox, "unread message". So I 'check' the box to the LHS and it always changes the status of the first of any 'checked' mails to "read". I have not opened it or read it.  Uhh.

So I'm scrolled down the inbox page and I see a message I no longer want - I use the 'trash bin' icon to the RHS to delete it. The page jumps back up to the start so I am no longer at the scrolled position I was viewing and want to be at. Uhh.

I want to 'check' multiple messages. There is no way to repeat the process over several adjacent lines, it has to be done individually. The mouse cursor positioning over the check box is quite critical. Slightly off position and instead of checking the box it causes the message to open. In doing so, all previously checked messages are unchecked. One has to start over. Why it needs to open a message when working in the LHS check box area is a mystery. But it does the same when working at the RHS icon area too - yes, where those minature little icons are that are difficult to directly act upon with the cursor because they are very minature. Uhh.

0 Ratings