cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 131 of 175

Re: Links in emails not opening in new browser tabs

Go to solution

@heather6 wrote:

Believe me, I had protracted conversations with BT, and the ONLY way to keep my bt email addresses which had been linked to my residential account, and which I had always used as webmail, was to pay for Premium email.

You have been given totally wrong information. You can have BTMail Basic email for FREE. See links.

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

It states "One Email Address" what that means is that you can not create more than one email address but all the ones that you already have will be moved onto BTMail Basic.

Read ALL of the above link!

0 Ratings
Message 132 of 175

Go to solution

I don't think you are helping. Most of us just want to carry on doing what we have been doing without the unwanted changes which just makes that more difficult

Message 133 of 175

Go to solution

@gg30340  You are wasting your time, there are non so blind as those that will not see.

Message 134 of 175

Go to solution

@DCS wrote:

I don't think you are helping. Most of us just want to carry on doing what we have been doing without the unwanted changes which just makes that more difficult

I was replying to another person on this thread. It was not intended to help you albeit it does apply to your incorrect post as well.

0 Ratings
Message 135 of 175

Go to solution

Yes, I've noticed exactly the same problem. It's happened very recently.

I have no idea how, or why this occured.

"Press middle button". What exactly does that mean when using a laptop with finger pad?

One step forward, two back. Well done BT if you caused this?!

0 Ratings
Message 136 of 175

Go to solution

@endgrainwrote:

"Press middle button". What exactly does that mean when using a laptop with finger pad?

Ignore it, it won't work. The only 'workaround' that does work is to 'right click' on the link, and select 'open in new tab'...

Message 137 of 175

Go to solution

Thank you.

I have done exactly that with the link from YOUR message, and it works.

But why change something that is obviously convenient for people that are not experts, I do not know...

Message 138 of 175

Go to solution

@endgrainwrote:

But why change something that is obviously convenient for people that are not experts, I do not know...

They didn't 'change' it, it developed a fault, which they now know about it, and is on their 'to do' list to fix. Sometimes, **** happens 😁

Message 139 of 175

Go to solution
You know; I so much appreciate you telling me this. I can now live it without wondering WHY!!
0 Ratings
Message 140 of 175

Go to solution

"Developed a fault" ?

Would someone from BT actually confirm that here instead of having their customers keep querying it.

Or an email to us. ? I assume they have our email addresses ! 

0 Ratings