cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 99

Re: Logging in to email

Go to solution

@Oddbodkin 

I thought exactly the same, Yahoo + BT was the best time regards a 'user friendly' platform.

Especially for searching for emails, non of the error messages when search gives up.

BT might still pull a 'rabbit out of the hat', but the odds are slim. 

Message 72 of 99

Go to solution

So now we appear to be back to having to log in several times a day.

This is utterly rubbish, coming from a company which touts itself as THE communications experts & technological innovators.

Get this **bleep** fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 99

Go to solution
BT now so b*loody sensitive we can't use the word c*rap to describe the situation - pathetic.
Message 74 of 99

Go to solution

Er..... nothing has been fixed. Please stop lying BT.  The situation is just getting worse. And where is this 'Helpdesk' we are meant to go to?  

Message 75 of 99

Go to solution

@Oddbodkin 

I fully agree with everything you have said as I too have been with BT for over 25 years.

Message 76 of 99

Re: bt email not functioning properly

Go to solution
I have found domains and senders getting into my blocked list when I have done nothing to put them there. On the iPad app it isn’t possible to remove blocked senders so I have to turn the PC on to delete them. Come on BT, get your act together.
0 Ratings
Message 77 of 99

Re: bt email not functioning properly

Go to solution

Unable to log in on my desktop pc but could on my laptop, this has only happened since the new email, what are BT playing at? 

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 99

Logging into email

Go to solution

@polish 

Make sure you have cleared the old history and cookies from your web browser and use the new log on link. You can use the email button in the menu bar of this page Save it as a favourite so that you don't use the old log on page.

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 99

Re: Logging into email

Go to solution

Back to having to log in several times a day & images STILL not being displayed unless I click on 'show image' for every email.

This is truly embarrassing coming from BT.

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 99

Re: Logging into email

Go to solution
Oh & why is this marked as solved, when it's NOT?
0 Ratings