cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My WebMail is now 'buggy', never use to be?

Since BT are making changes to WebMail, I have been experiencing issues. I have no idea why they always try to fix something that isn't broken!

Several times now in the middle of composing an email, it just logs me out, and displays the 'login' screen. If you're lucky, the bulk of your comosed email may have been saved in draft, but sometimes, you have nothing. Any one know if this is just temporary whilst BT mess about with what was a very robust system, or is there a fault being worked on?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My WebMail is now 'buggy', never use to be?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I seem to have narrowed down a cause for a sudden logging out. It appears to happen on receipt of a new email to my inbox. Obviously not with every new email, but I have noticed a new email notification flash up, then the screen will just show the login screen. It seems to let me log straight back in, but annoying nonetheless...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Using 2 x different BT email addresses, one randomly logged off at 8.50pm, the other (in a private window) randomly logged off 5 minutes later (after roughly being logged in for 12 hours) - getting really annoying this. Anyone in BT able to fix, or at least, give an explanation?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Stephen5000 
Please look at this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Email-system-repeatedly-shuts-down/td-p/2319159 which describes the same problem. BT are investigating - I have been sent a complaint number from BT Customer Support. There are one or two other threads about the same subject as well. 

Message 6 of 6

That's great, thank you. No one likes a solitary tech issue as it'll just be ignored, at least I now know I'm not alone and there's a fighting  chance that it may be cured...

0 Ratings