cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

New layout text displays

What has happened to the text display in the latest update to BT email? 

An email in a different webmail shows this message: 

OtherEmail.jpg

Forwarded to my BT address, it is displayed like this.

BTdisplay.jpg

Is there any reason that BT want to make reading an email difficult?

This problem is not confined to forwarded mails. It even affects spam (which I opened in error). 

DysonSpam.jpg

The image blocking feature is a nice touch though, but I'm not sure if it is new. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: New layout text displays

Mine is the same and I dislike it intensely!

Message 3 of 10

Yes, same for me. It's making some emails almost impossible to read and I can only imagine how difficult it is for anyone with visual issues or dyslexia

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

But how do we bring this to BT's attention? The other thing I've found is that my contact groups have moved to the main list of contacts rather than separately. I'm getting very fed up with BT. It's not the first time Email has been messed up.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Message 6 of 10

@wendylois 

Distribution groups don’t show in the left hand menu on contacts.  On the previous version of webmail, Distribution Groups appeared in the left hand menu.  Now they are mixed in with your regular contacts.  This is as per new design and will most likely stay that way.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Where were we supposed to see that? If you know, you know, but it's hardly easy to find these messages!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@wendylois wrote:

Where were we supposed to see that? If you know, you know, but it's hardly easy to find these messages!

The moderator's message is the first message in the forum's Email section that you are posting in.

Messages.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

OK, but when I go in via the link it goes straight to the last reply, not the top so I've never seen anything.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

If you go to the top of this page you will see the menu below the coloured banner for all the boards on the forum. If you click on them it will then show you a list of all the posts in that board.

Message 1.JPG

0 Ratings