cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Not receiving Junk email

Hi, can anyone help me? For some time now i am not receiving any junk/trash emails. Those folders are empty, on my app and on the server when accessed via bt.com.

How can this be fixed? I am waiting on a verification email, that i know goes into the junk folder, but if i am not receiving anything in those folders, then i can't see it.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Not receiving Junk email

@wrighty71 

What app do you use to access your mail?

I'm wondering if it is set, (possibly by default), to autodelete Spam as soon as it arrives - which with IMAP email would also delete them from the server.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Not receiving Junk email

If you know the email address that you are expecting you could at the address to your "safe senders" list.

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Safe Senders" and add the email address then click save.

Also check that the email address and its domain are not in your "Blocked Senders" list which is found in the same way. If either are in the list select them and click "delete" 

0 Ratings