cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 3

Not receiving all emails

I am not receiving emails from a .gov.uk email address all of a sudden.  They have just stopped.  They are very important as they relate to my work.  I have checked my spam folder, and they are not in there.  I have checked my blocked domains and senders, and they are not blocked.  They are in my safe senders list, so anyone know why they have suddenly stopped getting through.  The senders are all using outlook, I use the BT webmail.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3

Not receiving emails from .gov.uk address

Help, I am not receiving some very important emails from a .gov.uk email address.  I have checked both my spam and blocked senders, and neither the domain nor the email address are on the blocked list.  I have checked my safe senders and they appear there as safe, so why are they not arriving.  The sender gets a notification saying that their email system is unable to connect to my email system (i.e. BT).  Their admin can't help, and BT say it is not an issue at their end either, so what is wrong?  The emails in question are work related and very important.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Not receiving emails from .gov.uk address

Hi @Charlie59

Thanks for coming here. 

I would love to get this looked into for you. 

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Speak soon, 

Katie

0 Ratings