cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Primary ID email and password not recognised, changed, recognised, then NOT recognised again.

I went BT site Saturday to change my Primary ID Password, it appeared to do it correctly going through all the necessary procedures, I received the text notification that it had been changed. I then try to sign in using the new password and get the Red Box (Not recognised) so I changed it again, this time I was able to log on to my BT A/C, I checked my bills, logged out and then a short while later tried to log back in - got the same red box (Not recognised) message. 

I changed it all again by using Forgotten Details tab - was able to sign back in again, I then went to My Email Addresses Tab in the Account section to change to Email address password (Same as Primary ID). I had the same error message there and was stopped again.

I am completely confused now and am using up so many new passwords which on first sign appear to be accepted and authorised yet next time I log on its back to the Red Box Error message (Not recognised). 

I'm just going around in circles, I can log in once on a new password then kicked out second time I log in, this is the third day of the same!   I clear my cache each time Edge is closed.

0 Ratings