cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Email Hacked and Can’t Access as Hacker changed password and phone number

Same thing has just happened to me , changed my email to abc@bt.com , and also my mobile number. With the new identity the hackers have been trying to change bank and saving details. Nightmare!!!! Raised a complaint with BT, not bothered, said it was an administrative error (some one had typed the wrong no onto my account, and the email was an in-house one they used when they didn't have your email)

Absolutely furious at this response, and am in the process of contacting the regulator. Reading some of the messages on this board, it looks like it is not that unusual occarance

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

It's not entirely clear by what you have posted what has actually happened to your email account so I have I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @maghater

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you've experienced recently.  It's very important that this is investigated, fully.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings