cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: My inbox won’t load

Not sure if its the same problem I'm having but BT switch my email this week and the new set up is complete rubbish.

Why mess with what was working fine.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Try logging out of your email then clear your browser's history and cookies then log on to your email to see if that has helped.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@mdlatarchewrote:

Not sure if its the same problem I'm having but BT switch my email this week and the new set up is complete rubbish.

mmm... I think you're missing the point., You are only the customer, what you want really doesn't matter. BT have a whole team of IT developers in gainful employment, so they have to have some projects to keep them occupied. Messing about with broadly working infrastructure, despite there being no customer demand whatsoever for such changes, keeps a whole tier of engineers in jobs...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Stephen5000 

Your views, which you have already posted on many threads, regarding the "new" BTMail system are really not helpful to people who are having problems.

While I fully accept you are entitled to your views, going on about them on numerous threads is becoming tiresome. Why not try and assist people who are having problems ,if you can,  rather than constantly moaning about it.  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

The OP never stated a specific issue, just calling the new webmail, 'rubbish'.

My response in this thread was to offer him some empathy with a touch of humour, sorry you didn't see it that way. Had it been a specific issue, I would have tried to help...

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Given that the OP posted on a thread headed as "My Inbox won't load" I would suggest that there was a problem with their email Inbox not loading rather than "just calling the new email rubbish" but I could of course be wrong.