cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 46

Re: Received email with no sender, no subject and message converted to plain text

Having the same issue 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 46

Re: Received email with no sender, no subject and message converted to plain text

Having the same issue with HTML included within text.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 46

Hi @MDTamar @RayDW @davidym 

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details. 

Speak soon. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 46

Having the same issue

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 46

I am recieving similar  emails from trusted senders but when i click to open them

I get a blank page with No sender and No Subject

any idea what I need to do or is there a fix in place 

kind regards Peter 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 46

Hi @AMED1 @PeterWarrier 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you both a private message to get some details. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 46

Hi Leanne  I have replied to your email message with some examples of the no sender no subject issues 

hope they are of help to see what the issue is and get it resolved 

kind regards Peter 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 46

This "no sender, no subject" problem occurred for me earlier this morning. It seems to have sorted itself.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client BUT the problem only occurred with those emails sent to any of our btinternet.com addresses.

As said, it seems to have settled down now. I sent a test email from one of my non-bt email accounts to each of my bt email accounts around 1pm and all are OK as are those that have arrived since.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 46

Thanks Carlusha, that's helpful to know

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 46

I have the same issue
0 Ratings