cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Remember Login

Go to solution

Hi, since the latest update this week I have now lost the option to stay logged in, so have to log in every time now.

Any help appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Remember Login

Go to solution

There is no longer an option box to tick in order to stay logged into your email account when using the "new" log on page.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

That’s what the OP said !

One aspect of an update is surely meant to improve the user interface. The changes to the email log in experience has put us back 10 years for no reason.

It wasn’t broken so why change it.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@AlanDee wrote:

That’s what the OP said !

Yes and I was confirming it for the OP in case he/she thought there was something wrong with their individual account!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, it's infuriating. Not too bad on the phone where you can use a fingerprint, but a real pain on the laptop. I hope they bring the feature back when they have finished faffing around with the new system.

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you. I’ve been using BT Mail for as long a I can remember, never any problems. Why change something that works fine. It certainly isn’t an improvement on the old version.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Many BT web mail users would agree , lots of forum threads and posts here have made little or no difference.