cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Scrolling back through emails

Go to solution

I would like to scroll back to important emails from several years ago.  I cannot remember enough information, within the emails to use the search facility.  Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Scrolling back through emails

Go to solution

Use the senders details if you can remember that.

If you can not remember anything of note to search on you will just need to do it manually. ie open every email around about the time you think you received them.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Why is it not possible to manually scroll back through all emails?  I can scroll back around 50 and no more. Has this feature been removed? Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

The feature to scroll through all your emails has not been removed. 

If you tick the box at the top left then only 50 emails will be selected. If you use the scroll bar to the right hand side you can scroll to the last email you have. 

Depending on how many emails you are scrolling back it may take a second or two for them all to be displayed but they should eventually be displayed.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for reply, my system does not seem to work like that. When I scroll to the the last email of the fifty shown, I can go no further even after a short wait. Can you try on Microsoft 10 to see if you have a similar problem. Thanks for your help so far.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I am using Windows 10 and I have tested on Microsoft Edge and Firefox, Opera and Chrome  browsers with no issues.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks for trying all the browsers in finding the problem.  Luckily I have just found the problem, at last!  The menu heading ' View' on the extreme right of screen has Conversation View as the bottom menu item. This was enabled, which seems to limit the inbox to display only 50 items. Un-clicking this item has returned scrolling back to normal. My apologies for taking up your time. I hope this might help others with same problem.