cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 105

Re: Unable to log in to email - Help!

Go to solution

Well I've just tried, managed to get the home page, email log in, but still not connecting to my emails.

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TARGET=$SM$https%3A%2F%2Fsignin1.bt.com%2Fbtmail%2Fsecure%2Femai...

Any ideas, this what I've been getting throughout

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 105

Go to solution

@pumagirl123wrote:

Well I've just tried, managed to get the home page, email log in, but still not connecting to my emails.

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TARGET=$SM$https%3A%2F%2Fsignin1.bt.com%2Fbtmail%2Fsecure%2Femai...

Any ideas, this what I've been getting throughout

Hi there.
Instead of paging you through the 'login' process; what are the prompts on the screen, when 'login' fails. Screen dump images can be really helpful? Alt-PrtSc captures the 'active window'.TTS.gif

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 105

Re: Untrusted connection reported by Kaspersky

Go to solution
Following morning - seems to have corrected itself?
0 Ratings
Message 94 of 105

Re: Untrusted connection reported by Kaspersky

Go to solution

I too have now managed to access emails via BT so, for me, the situation is resolved.  Hope original poster is sorted too.

Would have thought BT moderator would have update thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 105

Go to solution

I have Bitdefender on my computer, it appears that I can access and login to my emails if I turn the VPN off!

This is something I am not happy about, as up until 2 days ago I was able to login in using VPN.  What has changed in order that I cannot login to my emails whilst VPN is on but can when its turned off having had access previously whilst it was on. 

Bitdefender VPN has been used for the last 12 months without issues logging in.

It's actually on now whilst I'm signed in here, but if I click on the email dropdown menu above I cannot log into my email, it keeps showing the trying to connect circle whirling round in the page tab at the top (sorry not tech savvy), but if I disconnect the VPN whilst its doing that it goes straight to my email.

I suppose I'm confused as to why this has happened all of a sudden?

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 105

Go to solution

It's nothing personal, it was a temporary common problem that affected anyone trying to use BT online resources but should now be resolved. Try using your VPN now

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 105

Go to solution

I have had continual problems with logging in to BT email. I have Norton 360, and when the VPN is set to be on I have trouble. However if I turn it Off, I can then access my email. Not entirely sure why this is happening but at least I can get in.

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 105

Go to solution

Good morning everyone,

Thanks for all the comments.

I am sorry for the problems that you had last night, logging into your account. As you may be aware you can now log back in as normal as the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 105

Go to solution
Robbie thanks for the update, but...No I can't log in as normal, it still won't log in whilst Bitdefender VPN is on. I have just tried again with both my BT email addresses!
I have been logging in with VPN for 12 months, no issues, but now have to disconnect in order to access emails???
AlanC4 above has the same issue with Norton 360 VPN, so it's not just me.
Therein lies the problem I cannot log in as normal, why pay for Bitdefender VPN when you have to turn it off for BT email!
0 Ratings
Message 100 of 105

Not Resolved - Unable to log in to email - Help!

Go to solution

I have just posted a reply to Robbie as per the 'Now Resolved' to Unable to log in to email.

This has not been resolved as far as I'm concerned, if you read my message.

I have to turn off Bitdefender VPN to log in to BT email.  Therefore I cannot log in as normal

As said previously, thank you for the update, but...

0 Ratings