cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unable to reset password

The password reset process is not working - I'm taken through the process for getting a verification code via text and then adding a new password but then I get an error message "Sorry something's gone wrong. Please try again later."

This has been happening for weeks now - it just keeps looping through the same screens. I've tried both on iPad and Mac. I've tried Safari and Chrome. I've cleared my caches - and tried the trusted "switch laptop on and off again" (!) many times with no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to reset password

Call BT Customer Services on 0330.1234.150 and they should be able to reset the password for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to reset password

I've had exactly the same issue, text code sent,changed password but got "something's gone wrong" try later. Even had a text saying password had been changed. I managed to get in using my kindle that had saved the previous password which proved it hasn't reset. What I realised was that I had deleted my 'email account last time I was logged in.  I restored it and  changed the MYBT password within, logged out and magically I could then log in. I wonder if it was because it was trying to reset an inactive without 'e mail which was the same name as the MYBTID ??

0 Ratings