cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later

Hi Everyone,

We believe that this error has been fixed. Please can you retest and let me know how you get on?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Well I still have racks of missing emails this.morning and have logged a fresh call.   Having tested things this morning the emails I sent appeared but and have now gone again

Doug

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Hi @dhandley,

Thank you for getting back to me. Can you try disabling conversation view.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Conversation. View is already disabled
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

What I don't understand is that on another account d*******@btinternet.com I have a folder showing as b***** in this folder I can see the 2 emails 1 sent earlier this week and a test email today. I have no additional accounts added to **********@btinternet.com. B*****@ tinternet.com was atta he'd at the weekend when everything started to go wrong.  Which all started when I received a message saying BT were experiencing problems. 

1000018293.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Hi @dhandley,

Thank you for posting back. I've edited your post to remove your email address as this is a public forum. If you send me your details I'll get the email team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Thanks mate I've got a call open this morning with bt email tech support.

The whole thing baffles

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Sorry it baffles Sunday was strange as it all happened it seemed security principles had gotten merged together and accounts had merged one account could.view another's content.  I created a sub folder and copied not moved the inbox content into it.  Half an hour layer the wife watched as the inbox emptied itself and the folder I created disappeared shortly afterwards

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

I have three machines getting my btinternet emails.

My ipad (apple) has received all my emails - but I do not wish to work from this one.

My samsung phone stopped receiving emails at 21.21 last evening (Sunday) and did not get anymore until today at 16.35 - although on my ipad there are 26 emails that have not appeared on my phone during the time emails were not being received on my phone.

My laptop/desktop (hp) has since starting up this morning continually displayed We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later and no emails have appeared today.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?  I NEED TO GET TO MY EMAILS ON MY laptop/desktop.

0 Ratings