cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Why is there a 300Kb limit on email body??

@licquoricewrote:

Its not a limitation of the email system, its just an imposed limit on BT webmail.

Thank you for the confirmation, I knew previous custodians of my email didn't impose such a limit...

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

You know exactly what I'm going to say next don't you?

It works just fine sending multi MB pictures in the body of an email using Outlook 2010

As a counterbalance, it also works just fine with inline pictures in Gmail

Message 13 of 15

@imjolly  **Edited**You have no idea what kind of life I have experienced, but 'sheltered' isn't the correct adjective.

Still I appreciate your input, and if you have liked my post, like I said before, just send me some money in the post, I don't do this for the craving of other peoples approval 🤣

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

For information, the allocation of forum titles have nothing to do with the forum members. They are "allocated" by some sort of formula devised by the forum developers.

**Edited**

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

@gg30340wrote:

For information, the allocation of forum titles have nothing to do with the forum members. They are "allocated" by some sort of formula devised by the forum developers.

**Edited**

I do know that LOL In a car forum I frequent, I am classed as a 'grand master', a hilarious title, allocated to my 5000+ posts, not my expertise at all! **Edited**

0 Ratings