cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here. loop

since 11th April of 23, it stopped working We've tried resetting the password, we CAN login to MyBT fine, but under "Your Products" page nothing shows up (certainly not email) when I deliberately enter incorrect password, message shows the usual "please check you've entered your username and password correctly" when I put in the correct password I get the message "you're not currently logged  into email etc." historical (previously used) passwords just generate the same reaction as incorrect password and account details.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here. loop

Hi @perelman I'm sorry to see you're having problems accessing your BT email. Have you tried logging in on the BT email website rather than MyBT?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes of course!

In fact that is the ONLY way to access my email , MyBT doesn't have an option to access my email.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Yes it does.

Many people, for whatever reason, first login to MyBT and then click on the email tab in the banner which then takes them directly to email without further password entry. It directs to the direct login URL but obviously somehow passes on the login credentials

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @perelman I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll get that looked into.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @perelman ,

Just a quick question. Is this a business account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings