cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: can't send emails since this afternoon

Go to solution
Hey ho! Spark works fine on the MacBookPro. Things are looking dodgy for the iMac ...
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

You could always try Mozilla Thunderbird, I believe they do a Mac version.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution
I got Spark to connect to my btinternet account OK by resetting the server ports to 993 and 465. I cannot send any messages at all from Spark on the iMac. It would seem that my being able to send a message to my iCloud account from the iMac is an Apple peculiarity. Spark works a treat on the MacBookPro - no problems with sending messages at all. I wonder if its an OS problem (11.5 works; 10.15 doesn't)?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned Apple products are the work of the devil and wouldn't give them house room. 😀

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution
Oops (again)! Spark made all the right noises when I sent the message but later it declared there was a problem and I needed to edit the message. I was, however, able to send the same message in Apple Mail without any issues. The message from Spark never appeared on webmail; the message from Apple Mail did.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution
Thanks, liquorice, for your advice. The problem has mysteriously disappeared . It was there this morning at 0800 but it was gone by 1330. I seem to recall someone suggesting that it might and so it did. Hurrah.
0 Ratings