cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

moving mail to a sub folder

Anyone else finding they can not move an item into a sub folder when using BT's web based link on their main PC?  It is extremely frustrating.  It works fine on the app on my phone and on my ipad.  Any suggestoins please

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: moving mail to a sub folder

What exactly are you doing and what happens when you do it?

Have you tried to drag and drop the email?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

When I drag across to the sub folder it disappears.  Tried everything, but it no longer works.  It was fine until about 6 months ago.  Only just got around to asking on the forum.  I have had to use my Ipad rather than my PC to move things.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have been using the MOVE TO tab. Having seen some other recent chats about the drag and drop I have just been trying that method. This seems to work. Not the way I have been used to moving items, or indeed knew there was an alternative method. So well done the Forum and thank you for your help
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@jahall123 Re message 3 - what do you mean when you say the sub-folder disappears? 

When you drag one or more emails to a subfolder and hover over the subfolder name, its colour changes from dark(ish) to very very light.

It's a strange feature but the folder is still there, even if its name isn't visible.

Try hovering above and below the target folder, you will see its name whilst the one above or below gets "faded out".  When the black square showing the number of emails to be moved is over the "invisible" name, release your hold on the mouse or pc button. 

At least, it works for me.

0 Ratings