cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

subject line missing from email

Go to solution

Switched Probook on this morning, went to send a BT email but the subject line is missing.

Can't find it anywhere

Any clues?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: subject line missing from email

Go to solution

Follow up to this.

I use Opera browser, if i reset browser subject line re-appears, switching off some of Opera parameters after that subject line disapears again, not sure which one, Opera should not affect my BT email i would have thought.

Any thoughts?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@MRANGRY46 

Let's assume you've deleted all your BT cookies so there's nothing old and in the way to cause this problem. 

You might have to consider downloading a different browser to see if the problem lies with Opera. I don't like suggesting people move out of their comfort zone but it's the only one of the factors (or variables) that you can control. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It is fine on Chrome.

What i have found is the Adblock+ seems to be causing the problem, switch it off and the subject line comes back, switch it back on and the subject line disappears.

This is a brand new instal on a new laptop.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Have a look at this in case it is blocking something from displaying.

How can I see what AdBlock is blocking, hiding, and allowlisting? – AdBlock (getadblock.com)

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for that.

I am using Opera browser, however i did find BT entered three times in Adblock plus my filters, i did not put them there, cleared these down now BT email seems to be working correctly.

Thanks