Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

desktop site. Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 22.37.59 Large.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 405

Thanks for that, I’m at the right place I just don’t have content provider on my account

0 Ratings
Message 123 of 405

The only thing I have under the first five boxes is Included in your product
0 Ratings
Message 124 of 405

Hi @brnchy and welcome to the community.

Sorry you're not seeing the Xbox pass. I can check what's happening with this. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch. Thanks also to @dazza76 for helping out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 405

Thanks @DavidM It would be great if BT could sort this out to show the remaining time of the promotion. I was meant to have 12 months of Game Pass with my upgrade to Fibre 900 but it just says it will renew a month ahead and every month after that. Which, whilst technically accurate, it would be helpful to have it confirm I won't be charged for the renewal until the promotion has ended. 

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 405

Seems my 12 month Gamepass deal isn't actually 12 at all.

Signed up to BT Fibre during a house move in December and had the carrot of 12 months Gamepass with it.

Activated the code as directed but it seems that it isn't 12 months added to an existing subscription as expected, it's just 12 months from the day of activation which is pretty useless.  My Gamepass was due to expire in August 2022 so it's just added another few months to mine instead.

@DavidM lots of posts on here said it would stack and add 12 months to existing Gamepass subscriptions so I'm pretty disheartened by it.   As it's a Microsoft code to input it should have added 12 months on top.  I'd appreciate some assistance while you're getting your way through the posts.

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 405

I know that this is an emotive subject, which has certainly frustrated and angered  me, but I hope the following will help to clarify matters.

I was awarded a six month pass.

I entered the pass details into the game pass subscription dialogue box on my Microsoft account.

My Microsoft game pass subscription account showed that the subscription was now manged by BT.

MY BT account showed that I had seven months of game pass with an auto renewal of £10 pm at the end of this period if not cancelled.

- NOTE: Six of the seven months were from my existing one year subscription with Microsoft, so BT took over this subscription and added one month. -

I immediately cancelled my BT subscription to prevent auto renewal and billing.

I contacted Microsoft Support who confirmed that BT had now taken control of the subscription.

I contacted BT, via the complaints procedure and was advised that BT are aware of the issue and are looking into it, in the meantime I should cancelled the auto renewal (already done) and monitored the situation, as the end date,currently showing as July,should be December and this should be honoured.

Personally I will be reverting back to MS once the BT subscription has ended, as there are always pass deals available, that I can manage and that remain under my control.

0 Ratings
Message 128 of 405

That's very different to how mine worked. There was no code. Just an email from BT saying I was eligible for 12 months of Game Pass with my renewed broadband deal and just to log into my BT and activate it by selecting it from my products. Judging by what's showing in the Game Pass app on my phone, MS seem to think I've got an extra month as the renewal date in the app is an additional month from the original renewal date I had before I took up the BT promotion. 

0 Ratings
Message 129 of 405

Can I get a definite answer on what will happen to my GamePass subscription.
At the time I accepted the 6 months membership, I had 29 months existing on my account, and expected that to increase to 35.

What seems to have happened is that it's wiped the existing balance and instead given me 6 months, and even that's appearing one month at a time. When that comes to an end, will my service just stop? If so, I'll be expecting BT to reimburse me for the lost years.

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 405

I too am facing issues here... I think it's because I can't select my new account on some pages for some reason (only billing?)

Can you message me too, please?

0 Ratings