cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

An IT problem?

Any IT experts out there?

Since being 'migrated' from BT to EE I have been unable to manage my home digital phone on the EE account

that is, caller lists,blocked numbers etc

The banner says the service is unavailable at the moment and we are working hard to resolve the problem.

Since May 2024 at least!?

This has been reported by me,but the answer is that this is a wider issue that is being addressed.

Well it is still ongoing at this date.

Does anyone had experience of this or know what this wider IT issue mentioned in a reply is please?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: An IT problem?

Hi @techhelplease 

Thanks for coming to the community.

Are you able to access the EE app to view your account details in general?

Is it just when you try to access the features that you get an error?

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Thanks for your response.

Thanks for your response.

I can access the site and log into the account, but the home phone section has the banner that this is not available at the moment and we are working hard to resolve it. Broad band details were ok, but when checked yesterday the broadband section is not there either. There is more than one PC/laptop here and all show the same. Using Firefox with Malawarebytes protection.

EE say it is an IT issue and part of a wider problem, but won't clarify. I suspect that their IT is outsourced and they do not understand or have the ability to deal with this.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Further to my last Michael I am using Windows 10 and the EE main web site not an app on a phone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Thanks @techhelplease.

Are you able to try to download and login to the EE app on a phone to see if the same thing happens?

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

As you are now an EE customer you would be better posting on the EE forum where they should be able to assist you.

Home - The EE Community

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Well as EE is part of BT and the technical expertise seems to still be at BT that is why I asked here.

One contributor has already responded and I await further

Thank you for your input.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Actually BT and EE are separate companies under the BT Group.

I will wait with interest to see what assistance you will be given in order to fix an apparent EE IT issue.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi @techhelplease.

Were you able to try the EE app at all?

If you are still seeing the same thing happen on the EE app, you would need to speak to our EE teams so they can access your account and look into it further and work towards getting it working.

You can see how to contact EE on their Contact Us page.

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

I didn't think of that.

Already have and they haven't a clue.

Thought someone here might though, never mind Eh!

0 Ratings