cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Premium Trio Phone 1 has white screen

Hi we have the trio Premium BT phones with nuisance blocked, however one handset for some reason is only showing a white blank screen, you can still dial numbers however you cannot see anything on its screen at all.

So far I have switched off the main base for a few minutes, also removed the handset batteries for a few minutes and this doe not work, also tried different rechargeable batteries and still a blank white screen.

After trying everything I am at a loss of what has happened to the handset, can anyone advise on what to try next

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Premium Trio Phone 1 has white screen

Sounds like it's faulty but might be worth a factory reset.  Use one of the working phones to guide you through the button presses to get to the reset option.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

If I reset it I take it I'll loose all numbers in the phone book

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Contacts are stored on the base station so resetting the handset should have no impact. But as you'll be working blind, I guess there's the risk of an error. But if you have a phone in each hand & mirror what you do, you should be OK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Managed to reset the handset unfortunately after it switched off and back on and a beep then screen is still white, thanks for your advice and help though much appreciated 👍🏻
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

A replacement from Ebay is probably the best bet.