Message 1 of 6

BT2700 phone

Hi, have bought a BT2700 Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine and been no problems.  Now all of a sudden it's stopped ringing out at home but can use it to dial out.  Checked Manual and checked volume and sounds and all find but noticed it says Ringer Off.  How do I put it to Ringer On been trying to get info re: internet now for hours 😞 any help would be really appreciated 🙂  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT2700 phone

Page 49 of manual about ringer volume and one option is ringer off so just need to select a volume level apart from off 

https://www.argos-support.co.uk/instruction-manual/5484171-bt-2700-cordless-telephone-with-answer-ma...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for response.  Already checked the manual and the volumes all ok.  The phone itself doesn't state handset ringer off so can't understand why it doesn't ring out 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@Pepperpot77wrote:

noticed it says Ringer Off.  

What says "Ringer off" if not the handset?

Have you accidentally put it in Do Not Disturb mode?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

No not in Do Not Disturb Mode. Gone through phone to personal set then Handset tone then Ring volume and press then use the arrow buttons to scroll through to Ringer off and press. Done all that, volume ok sounds ok but if I go back into the personal set to check everything still there it still says ringer off. I would have thought after doing everything it would now say Ringer On
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Are you pressing the Menu/tick button to save the changes?

Handset & base station have independent ringer settings so if both are off, maybe the software has its knickers in a twist. You may have to try factory resetting both.

0 Ratings