cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 204

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

Same here. I just called myself from my mobile and it hasn't appeared in CP and, of the 4 other calls received since the 3rd of June, only two showed on CP.  It doesn't look like anyone at BT is investigating this, does it?

Message 92 of 204

Yes, same performance as when I first highlighted the issue at the beginning of April.  Any changes BT may have made are ineffective.

Very random as to what calls register on call protect.  Had a successful call on Tuesday.

Message 93 of 204

This really is getting ridiculous. Only one of the six calls I have received in the last couple of days has appeared on Call Protect. Two of the numbers are repeat calls from scammers which I can't block. It defeats the whole poinbt of having Call Protect. 

Message 94 of 204

Hello Swatty 

I chased this again yesterday with one of the moderators via a private message as I've obviously still got previous messages from them saved. 

Just gave me the usual spiel.

So .....if you actually monitor this site and yes I mean you lot at BT get your a*ses in gear and get this resolved!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 204

Well said, Clarkatron, let's hope someone is listening!

Message 96 of 204

I reckon BT has selective deafness, I took did a PM to the moderator and got no response 

Message 97 of 204

So Woodbridge Pete and everyone else where do we go from here? We're just wasting our time as BT obviously couldn't give a monkeys. Obviously no one  has the technical aptitude to sort this, which is quite alarming actually. We are now running at 2 months with no resolution.

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 204

Hi Clarkatron,

I have sent a private message to the moderator who contacted me last month about CP not working properly. He closed the complaint mid May believing it was being sorted. I have explained that it is still not working reliably and asked him to escalate it with BT. I'll let you know what he says.

Message 99 of 204

I too had PM'd the Mod last week - no reply. So far this week I've had 4 calls come in, one not showing on CP.
Message 100 of 204

I private messaged DavidM on 3 June to say this still wasn't sorted. Nothing heard.

0 Ratings