cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Elderly mum's line down who has red emerg. button - how do I get fault prioritised?

Go to solution

My mum has an emergency red button and her phone line and broadband are down.

I have logged a fault and the system says it will be  fixed in 48 hrs, but she is very vulnerable and has been on the floor all night before.

Does anyone know how to get BT to prioritise mending her fault? All I get is bots and text messages. I'm going round and round in circles. Impossible to talk to anyone.

Please help!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Elderly mum's line down who has red emerg. button - how do I get fault prioritised?

Go to solution

Is your mother registered here https://www.bt.com/help/here-for-you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Re: Elderly mum's line down who has red emerg. button - how do I get fault prioritised?

Go to solution

No, I don't think she is. I'll do that now. Do you think it will help?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @db74,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if your mom has been left without a working telephone service. If you send me the details, I'll take a look at the details of the fault to see if there is anything we can do to speed up the repair.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy,

I have sent a private message. Please let me know if it hasn't arrived.

Thank you.

0 Ratings